Asparagus are still in the season, which means you still have the time to make this quick asparagus salad. This salad provides a great amount of nutrition and flavor. Low in calories and can help spike your mood from depressed to happy!
- 2 cups water
- 1 bush of asparagus
- 1/2 lemon
- A pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 stem green onion
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fill a pot with 2 cups water. Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil.
- Cut the ends of 1 bush asparagus, add asparagus to the boiling water; boil for 3 minutes. Take out, and let cool before cutting into small pieces.
- Boil 3 large eggs. Peel and slice each egg; add to asparagus.
- Slice 1/4 cucumber, avocado and chop 1 stem green onion; mix in with asparagus and eggs.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil on the vegetables, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, pepper and garlic powder.