Berries and goat cheese with avocado and spinach salad will help you prepare for the warmer weather, just couple months to go! Tip: Make sure to use raw almonds, because roasted almonds loose the nutrition and health benefits while roasted.
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 Tablespoon raw almonds
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Slice 1 cup of strawberries add to a bowl with 1 cup raspberries and 1 cup spinach leaves.
- Slice or chop 1 Tablespoon raw almonds; add to the bowl.
- Dice 1 rip avocado mix in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup goat cheese.
- Dressing: Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of balsamic Vinegar.