Berries and goat cheese with avocado and spinach salad will help you prepare for the warmer weather, just couple months to go! Tip: Make sure to use raw almonds, because roasted almonds loose the nutrition and health benefits while roasted. Almonds contain the most fiber than other nuts and is beneficial to your gut. As for berries, they are loaded with antioxidants. Eating them helps burn fat and boost your mood! If you're a fan of goat cheese don't skip out on it in this recipe! It contains a lot of calcium and prevents sugar cravings.
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 Tablespoon raw almonds
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Slice 1 cup of strawberries add to a bowl with 1 cup raspberries and 1 cup spinach leaves.
- Slice or chop 1 Tablespoon raw almonds; add to the bowl.
- Dice 1 rip avocado mix in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup goat cheese.
- Dressing: Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of balsamic Vinegar.