This Chicken with Mushrooms and vegetables salad combines so much healthy benefits with a hint of spice!
- 3 carrots
- 3 pickles
- 2 stems green onion
- 1 15.25 oz can organic sweet corn
- 1 16 oz can organic marinated mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 chicken breast or 2 chicken thighs fully cooked
- 1 stem fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Grate carrots. On medium heat sauté carrots with 1 Tablespoon of vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl combine corn (drained), peas, shredded cooked chicken, chopped green onion, chopped parsley, chopped pickles, drained and chopped marinated mushrooms, and cooled carrots.
- When ready to serve mix salad with 3 Tablespoons of mayonnaise.