This bowl is filled with sweet, tangy, flavorful and colorful ingredients. Corn with avocado and olives will just take 3 minutes to make. I am serious, it's so easy and super healthy! When I say super healthy, I mean every ingredient is full of so many benefits! Corn is a good source of calories, and omega-3 fatty acids which protects the heart from diseases. When it comes to kalamata olives, they are very high in iron. Iron is essential to have in our bodies because it allows red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. Avocados are high in fiber, potassium as well as reduce the risk of stroke.
- 1 Can 15oz organic sweet corn
- 14 oz of organic kalamata olives
- 1 avocado
- 1 stem fresh green onion
- 1/8 red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the corn transfer to a bowl.
- Drain 4 oz of kalamata olives; add to the corn.
- Slice and chop 1 avocado; add to the corn.
- Chop 1 fresh green onion and 1/8 red bell pepper; and to the bowl.
- Dressing: Mince 1 clove of garlic and whisk it with 1 Tablespoon lemon juice and 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Stir into the salad when ready to eat.