This bowl is filled with sweet, tangy, flavorful and colorful ingredients. Corn with avocado and olives will just take 3 minutes to make. I am serious, it's so easy and super healthy!
- 1 Can 15oz organic sweet corn
- 14 oz of organic kalamata olives
- 1 avocado
- 1 stem fresh green onion
- 1/8 red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the corn transfer to a bowl.
- Drain 4 oz of kalamata olives; add to the corn.
- Slice and chop 1 avocado; add to the corn.
- Chop 1 fresh green onion and 1/8 red bell pepper; and to the bowl.
- Dressing: Mince 1 clove of garlic and whisk it with 1 Tablespoon lemon juice and 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Stir into the salad when ready to eat.