I got to admit, I don't like the taste of kale. I just don't. I do know it's considered a superfood and one of the beneficial vegetable on the planet. Since I don't like the taste of kale, I decided to play around with it and see if there are other ways that would taste better than just raw. So I sautéed it. Turned out like chips, crunchy. Check it out! Oh, and don't forget the blueberries. They are in season now, and give this salad sweetness.
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups raw kale, chopped
- A tiny pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Heat up 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet.
- Add 1 1/2 cups raw chopped kale, stir constantly. Add a tiny pinch of salt.
- Sauté until kale starts to get darker.
- Add 1 tablespoon chopped pecans and 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds.
- Turn heat off and transfer kale to a serving plate.
- Add 1/2 cup blueberries.