I have been feeling under the weather lately, but getting better. Drinking a lot of homemade chicken broth and water. With my kids back at school, after a week off, I can have some quite time. This green cabbage salad has been in our family for a long time, I love that it is crunchy, sweet, and creamy. Green cabbage is great to boost the immune system. It has more vitamin C than an orange, and is one of the best choices for anti-oxidants. Also, it helps the body retain water and move waste along efficiently, because of the high fiber packed in cabbage.
Green Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1/2 green cabbage, shredded
- 1 english cucumber, sliced
- 1 stem fresh dill, chopped
- 1 can (14oz) organic sweet peas, water drained
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- Combine ingredients together.
- When ready to enjoy mix with 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise.
- Add salt to your taste.