- 1 fresh bush of dandelion leaves
- 3 large eggs, boiled
- 2 slices of red onion
- 5 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Cut or tear 1 bush of fresh dandelion leaves, arrange on a plate.
- Peal and slice 3 large boiled eggs; add to the dandelion leaves.
- Chop 2 slices of red onion; add to the dandelion leaves.
- Dressing: Whisk together 5 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, 1 minced garlic clove, and 1 teaspoon dijon mustard.