Colorful fruit salad are one of my favorite types of salads! This fruit salad that I created, is topped with cinnamon dressed. Talking about cinnamon, did you know a good health benefits of it is that it freshens breath naturally? Along with that, it protects dental health! Overall, all kinds of fruit reduce risk of stroke and help with cardiovascular health. Eating fruit daily leads to a healthy and balanced diet.
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 of pineapple chopped
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine chopped fruit into a bowl.
- Whisk together, 1 Tablespoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and juice from 1 lemon.
- Add dressing when ready to serve.