Great summer salad is one of my favorite salads to enjoy on a hot summer day. My mom made it so many times when we were little, and I don't stop making it for my kids, especially at summer time. I love the smell of fresh tomatoes and cucumber right from the garden; making this a great summer salad. This salad is a perfect mix of freshening up breath, flushing out toxins (cucumber health benefits) and heart health benefits (tomato health benefit). Enjoy this refreshing, beneficial salad.
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 stems fresh dill
- 1 stem green onion
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Slice tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Chop 2 stems fresh dill and 1 stem green onion.
- Combine cut ingredients with 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste.