A salad that has it all. It will fill you up for a while. Full of protein, vitamins, fiber, and nutrition. Cobb salads are great as a complete on bowl meal. This is a healthier Cobb salad with less the calories than a traditional Cobb salad, but with the same great taste.
- 3 strips turkey bacon
- 1 boneless- skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 rip avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sauté turkey bacon until gold brown, pat dry with a paper towel and chop into small pieces.
- Boil 1 boneless- skinless chicken breast, chop into small pieces. (don't add salt to the water)
- Boil, peel and chop 2 large eggs.
- Chop 2 plum tomatoes and 1 ripe avocado.
- Combine ingredients with 1 cup mixed greens and 1/4 crumbled feta cheese.
- Red wine vinaigrette: Whisk together 1 minced garlic clove, 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar, pinch of salt and pepper, 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, and 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Add to the salad.