Do you ever have those days where you are craving something spicy? I know I do, today is the day. Spicy food can be healthy food too. This homemade buffalo cauliflower has a great amount of vitamins and nutrition. Don't forget to make the simple dipping sauce, that is also low in calories and goes great with buffalo cauliflower. I adapted the buffalo sauce from here.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 oz greek yogurt
- 2 stems of fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine 2 Tablespoons hot sauce, 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, pinch of salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Let simmer till butter melts.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets. Mix the cauliflower florets in buffalo sauce and arrange on baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- Simple dipping sauce: Combine 4 oz of greek yogurt, 2 stems chopped dill and 1 Tablespoon lemon juice.