- 1 small beet
- 1 bush of purple sprouting broccoli
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Boil 1 small beet, just in water for 30 minutes. After it cools down peel and slice.
- Boil or steam 1 bush of purple sprouting broccoli for 10 minutes; combine with sliced beets.
- Chop 1/4 cup of walnuts, mix in with broccoli and sliced beet.
- Whisk together 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and pinch of salt and pepper (or to taste). Drizzle on top of the salad.