I just don't feel like doing anything today. Honestly. Days like today calls for a quick recipe like this quick avocado. I think avocado is one of those fruits that you can pair with anything and it will still be good. How do you like to enjoy your avocado? I love avocados so much and knowing the health benefits makes you feel even better when eating one. What health benefits do avocados contain anyways? Avocados are one of the main sources of healthy fat. Healthy fat includes monosaturated fats which benefit the genes linked to cancer. This fruit also contain more potassium than bananas. Potassium is essential for keeping up bone health and preventing muscle disorders. As for the nuts, almonds, they also contain lots of health fats, just like the avocado. And whats even better, is that this salad will also have lots of vitamin-E, thanks to the almonds!
- 1 avocado
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoons sliced almonds.
- Peel avocado and take the pit out.
- In a small bowl stir together 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, and 1 Tablespoon lemon juice; drizzle on top of the avocado.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the avocado.
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon slice almonds on top.