I just don't feel like doing anything today. Honestly. Days like today calls for a quick recipe like this quick avocado. I think avocado is one of those fruits that you can pair with anything and it will still be good. How do you like to enjoy your avocado?
- 1 avocado
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoons sliced almonds.
- Peel avocado and take the pit out.
- In a small bowl stir together 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, and 1 Tablespoon lemon juice; drizzle on top of the avocado.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the avocado.
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon slice almonds on top.