* If you don't like the taste of red cabbage you may substitute, by using one green cabbage.
- 1/2 small green cabbage
- 1/2 small red cabbage
- 2 medium carrots
- 3 stems fresh green onion
- 1 fresh stem dill
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Shred or 1/2 small green cabbage, 2 medium carrots and 1/2 small red cabbage add to a bowl.
- Chop 3 stems of green onion and 1 stem of fresh dill; add to the bowl.
- When ready to serve combine with 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise (more or less to your taste), and 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.