Refresh! Refresh! Refresh! The perfect summer bite. Cucumbers are mostly water, low in calorie and refreshing. There are many health benefits of cucumbers. One benefit of many is that cucumbers freshen your breath. Did you know that? Pretty cool. Placing a cucumber slice on a the roof of your mouth may help to rid your mouth of odor causing bacteria.
I love this next recipe. Quick cucumber bites makes a great snack. These bites are crunchy, juicy and refreshing.
- 2 english cucumbers
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 stem fresh dill
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- Slice 2 english cucumbers into a bowl.
- Add 1 minced garlic clove, chopped fresh dill, 1/2 Tablespoon oil, 1/2 Tablespoon white vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/2 Tablespoon salt.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes.