Greek salad is such an easy and satisfying lunch. It can be paired with your favorite protein, but could be enjoyed all on its own. Things around here have been busy, and I am now a soccer mom :). My youngest son (almost 5) has started playing soccer about a month ago. In addition to soccer, he has also started taking voice lessons. It is really cute to hear him sing.
Quick Greek Salad Recipe
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 english cucumber, quartered
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 stem fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted black kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta cheese, olives together.
- Whisk together olive oil and oregano. Drizzle on salad.