Radish cucumber salad goes way back to when I was still a child, living life with my parents. My mom made this salad a variety of ways, but this is the simplest way. Spring time is when the radishes have grown and ready to be picked. My parents always had a garden so all year around there was something to be picked or replanted. Hopefully soon I could have a garden of my own, and plants all sort of nutritional goodness.
This crunchy salad is hydrating, due to the cleaning effect and vitamin C in the radishes. Cucumber fights cellulite and also hydrates the body. As for dill, it promotes digestion and supports oral health.
Radish Cucumber Salad Recipes
- 1 bunch radish, quarterly cut and sliced
- 1 english cucumber, quarterly cut and sliced
- 1 fresh dill stem, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise ( I use avocado mayonnaise )
- 1 scallion, chopped
- salt to taste
- Combine ingredients together.
- Add salt to your taste.