Do any of you work-out at the gym? I find it easier to workout at the gym rather than at home. It keeps me motivated when I see others getting fit and trying to stay in shape. I also like to take classes at the gym. My weekly exercise workout looks like this: On Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:45am, I take a boot camp class at the gym, it's hard! Hard! On Tuesday and Thursday I workout with my trainer, which is a thirty-minute session, and do twenty minutes on the treadmill. I rest from workouts on the weekends. No matter how much you exercise, your diet is much more important. So how about this simple raspberry fig and feta salad! A medium size fig is just 37 calories, they are packed with fiber, and potassium.
- 3 Figs
- 1/2 cup mixed greens
- 1 Tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberry
- Place mixed greens on a serving plate.
- Add sliced figs and crumbled feta cheese.
- Smash 1/3 cup fresh raspberries and mix with 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar. Drizzle on top of salad.