- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 14oz can of organic red beans (kidney bean can be used instead)
- 1/4 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1 stem fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Slice 2 tomatoes, 1/4 cup of fresh spinach leaves and 1/4 red onion; add to a bowl.
- Drain 1 can of organic red beans; add to the bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup sliced raw almonds.
- Chop 1 stem fresh dill. Gently mix the salad.
- Dressing: Whisk together 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil with 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. (adjust salt and pepper to your taste)