Although red vegetables contain many benefits, 95% of adults do not eat enough. Powerful healthy benefits of eating red vegetables include lower risk of heart disease, fight infections, and protect against damage done from smoking tobacco.
- 7 ounces organic canned red kidney beans
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 red plum tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Drain water from red kidney beans.
- Chop bell pepper, onion, tomatoes into a medium size bowl.
- Combine with red kidney beans.
- When ready to serve mix with 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste.