Isn't it interesting how your taste buds change as you age? Sometimes it's hard to make my kids eat their vegetables, and I am sure I was just as stubborn when it came to eating broccoli. But now, oh now! I love broccoli, and this super easy roasted parmesan broccoli is one of my favorite snacks. What did you hate eating as a kid, but love to eat it now?
Are you a broccoli fan? If not you are missing out on this fat-free vegetable. Broccoli improves your immune system and helps keep you full longer. It's packed with fiber, Vitamins C, and antioxidants. Eat your greens!
- 1 bush broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut florets from 1 bush of broccoli.
- Toss broccoli florets with 1 Tablespoons oil, 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. (add more or less to your taste)
- Spread broccoli onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until broccoli becomes crisp and starts to get brown tips.