- 4 strawberries
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon raw pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash spinach leaves and place on the bottom of your serving plate.
- Slice strawberries into fourths, add to spinach.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and pecans.
- Slice avocado, spread around on top.
- Combine sugar, honey, extra virgin olive oil and juice from 1/2 a lemon in a small bowl. Whisk together well. When ready to serve drizzle the dressing on top.