This delicious salad includes nuts and fruit into your greens! The pecans add a boost of fiber that help with digestive health. Strawberries improve brain function and immune system and promote weight loss. As for the greens in this salad, the spinach, its low in fat, cholesterol and calories. What it is high in, is vitamin A, calcium, and protein!
- 4 strawberries
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon raw pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash spinach leaves and place on the bottom of your serving plate.
- Slice strawberries into fourths, add to spinach.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and pecans.
- Slice avocado, spread around on top.
- Combine sugar, honey, extra virgin olive oil and juice from 1/2 a lemon in a small bowl. Whisk together well. When ready to serve drizzle the dressing on top.