Zucchini Crisps have been one of my favorite snacks lately. I love how they are healthy, crispy and very easy to make. Did you know that zucchini is one of the very low-calorie vegetable, just 17 calories in 100grams? These zucchini crisps are the perfect addition to summer dishes.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (Panko works best)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Slice zucchini, about 2 cm each slice.
- Mix zucchini with 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 ground black pepper and 1/2 cup panko crumbs.
- Dredge each zucchini slice into crumb mix. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip each slice over and continue baking for another 15 minutes.