Well, September flew by me quick this year. It seems like just yesterday I sent my kids off to school, but it turns out that they have been there almost a whole month now. Where does the time go? Seriously. Can you believe that Christmas is in less than three months, like wow! I am still wearing my flip flops. ( I guess it's time to re-organize my closet)
Well whether you are ready or not for fall, it's here. The rain, knit blankets, think sweaters, cozy fireplaces and apple recipes. This apple salad with celery is a great snack to use up your apples. I have been planning to make it for a few weeks now, and finally got around to it.
- 1 apple
- 2 celery stalk
- 1/8 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons organic greek plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Peel 1 apple, chop apple leaving the core out.
- Chop 2 celery stalks, and 1/8 cup walnuts.
- Mix chopped ingredients with 1 1/2 Tablespoon dried cranberries, 2 Tablespoons organic greek plain yogurt and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.