I know, I know, I know what you are thinking... "what happened to your white plate?!" It's been a wacky week. With all three of my boys in school, I am on my third week of college and it's the first time in nine years I am home alone for more than thirty minutes. So I decided to change things up and change the plate. Don't worry though, white plates are still my favorite and will be back.
After my gym work-out, I had to get my protein in, and what better way than a quick avocado egg salad. It's that simple avocado+egg, well and three other ingredients, but it's a simple salad and it will fill you up. Super healthy and nutritional. How do you get your protein in?
- 2 large hard boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Fresh dill (optional)
- Boil 2 large eggs (if you haven't already).
- Dice eggs and 1 avocado.
- Combine avocado and egg with 1/2 Tablespoon mayonnaise, 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Garnish with fresh dill if you want.