This salsa will take you just a couple minutes to whip up. It's low-calorie and made with vegetables and fruit. Salsa not only makes a great treat to any party, but also a healthy snack. I am really not a football fan, but with all the craziness about the Superbowl, I might just watch the game this Sunday. Do you watch the Superbowl? If so, what are you serving?
Easy Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 15oz can organic tomato puree
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 mild jalapeno, thinly chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with your favorite chips. (I used plain quinoa chips)