I have been busy with my last assignments for school, and while I always think about posting a recipe, I just couldn't find the time. My husband and I will be celebrating our ten year anniversary next week (wow ten years!), so I am trying to get things done. So I had this next recipe for far too long, it's just time to finally share it. It is so simple, yet so fancy.
Christmas Wreath Arugula Salad with Avocado Dressing
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Blend avocado dressing ingredients together for 1 minute, or until smooth. Set a side.
- Arrange arugula, pomegranate seeds and 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese on a plate.
- Drizzle salad with avocado dressing.