Love this caprese salad! It's simple to make and you will love the refreshing taste this recipe has. This healthy clean eating avocado caprese salad recipe is great as a snack for anytime of the day. It's filled with vitamins and nutrition.
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1 large tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 english cucumber
- 1 stem fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Cut 6 oz fresh mozzarella, 1 large tomato, 1/2 english cucumber into bite size cubes.
- Chop a small handful of basil and arrange with cut ingredients.
- Balsamic vinaigrette: Whisk together 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar, juice from 1/2 a lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle on salad.