Here is a quick recipe. Quinoa has become a family favorite around here, and I am loving that is so easy and quick to cook. I made this salad a few times now, and I am finally sharing with you now. This salad is packed with nutrition, great flavors and beautiful colors. Good to know that quinoa is high in protein and boosts metabolic health. Along with that, snap peas provide a source of vitamin C and iron. And to top all that, this salad just gets better. Sesame seeds are great for your skin and can improve your oral health. Love all the health this salad is packed with!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 stem fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon citrus champagne vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Cook quinoa according to the package.
- Chop 1 tomato and 1 cup snap peas, combine with 1 cup cooked quinoa.
- Chop parsley (you can use cilantro instead) add to salad.
- Whisk together 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and 1 Tablespoon citrus champagne vinegar. Mix in 1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds. Drizzle on salad.
- Add salt to taste.