Here is a quick recipe. Quinoa has become a family favorite around here, and I am loving that is so easy and quick to cook. I made this salad a few times now, and I am finally sharing with you now. This salad is packed with nutrition, great flavors and beautiful colors.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 stem fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon citrus champagne vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Cook quinoa according to the package.
- Chop 1 tomato and 1 cup snap peas, combine with 1 cup cooked quinoa.
- Chop parsley (you can use cilantro instead) add to salad.
- Whisk together 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and 1 Tablespoon citrus champagne vinegar. Mix in 1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds. Drizzle on salad.
- Add salt to taste.