This Avocado Toast recipe idea was inspired by me weekend trip to Beverly Hills, California. Fresh slice of bread, avocado with a drizzle of oil topped with feta cheese and micro greens was the perfect start of the day for me. Avocado is a fat. It's good for you, with loads of health benefits. A rule of thumb I keep for myself is to enjoy just a half of avocado a day.
- 1 slice of toast
- 1/2 avocado, smashed with a fork
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of micro-greens
- Spread smashed avocado on toast.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on avocado.
- Add crumbled feta cheese and micro-greens on top.