Crab meat is enjoyed worldwide and is known for its light and sweet flavor. It is one of the most popular sea creatures to eat. Crab meat is crucial for teeth and bone health. Along with that it boosts mental activity and keeps the heart healthy. The crab in this salad is paired with eggs which are inexpensive and full of protein and green onion that is good for maintaining good vision. Make some of this very beneficial salad!
- 1 pound of king crab legs (or any crab meat will work)
- 4 large eggs
- 3 scallions, white and green parts (green onion)
- Boil 4 Large eggs, let cool down.
- Take meat out of the crab legs, and chop it up.
- Wash and chop 3 scallions (green onion), both white and green parts.
- After 4 large eggs are cooled down, chop them up also. I like to chop everything into mini squares, that way they salad looks nicer.
- Add everything together.
- When you are ready to eat the salad, add 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise, mixing it all together.
- Enjoy! See that was easy.