There is a lot of different ways you can make guacamole. Buying it ready made, should not be an option. Stop doing that! It's really easy to make guacamole. Guacamole is great to snack on, enjoy it as a spread, or with tortilla chips. This is one of my favorite foods just because it can be topped on anything. Avocado in general is so good. It slows down the aging process and helps burn fat. And as for the lemon, this citrus fruit benefits your'e bone health. It regulates blood pressure and controls acne. Jalapeno is something we don't use often in recipes but its so good for you, why don't we? One jalapeno provides your day's worth of vitamin C! It is also beneficial for your metabolism and fighting the aging processing. Go make some guacamole and fight the aging process by benefiting your bones!
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 mild jalapeño (your choice)
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon cilantro or parsley
- Cut avocado in half. Take out the pit, and scoop out avocado from the peel.
- Blend together, avocado, juice from half a lemon, 1 mild jalapeño (half if you don't like spicy). Blend till well combined. Transfer to bowl.
- Chop 1 tomato, 1/4 red onion, and cilantro; stir in with avocado.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.