There is a lot of different ways you can make guacamole. Buying it ready made, should not be an option. Stop doing that! It's really easy to make guacamole. Guacamole is great to snack on, enjoy it as a spread, or with tortilla chips.
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 mild jalapeño (your choice)
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon cilantro or parsley
- Cut avocado in half. Take out the pit, and scoop out avocado from the peel.
- Blend together, avocado, juice from half a lemon, 1 mild jalapeño (half if you don't like spicy). Blend till well combined. Transfer to bowl.
- Chop 1 tomato, 1/4 red onion, and cilantro; stir in with avocado.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.