Incorporate this Fruity Healthy Pizza into your diet more often because its full of so many benefits! Not only is the fruit just so delicious but it also is a good source of vitamin C and vitamin A and prevents vitamin deficiency. Beside from vitamin rich, fruits such as berries, contain phytochemicals which reduce the risk of many chronic diseases.
- A big whole slice of watermelon.
- Fruit for topping (I used peach, kiwi, raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry)
- About 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese, for the contrast. (got to have cheese on a pizza!)
- Cut a whole slice of watermelon, evenly. Cut into 6 slices.
- I sliced the bigger fruit such as kiwi, peach, strawberry and the blackberries.
- Arrange fruits to the 6 slices of watermelon.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top of the fruits.
- What a healthy pizza this makes!