Love this super healthy, super good, super easy to make broccoli salad! Full of energy-boosting ingredients, vitamin C, and the great taste of sweet and sour. Granny Smith apple contain few amount of calories and a great load of fiber. The broccoli will benefit your heart by reducing the chance of getting heart disease and also curb overeating. Last but not least, carrots contain an excessive amount of vitamin A and improve eyesight. This granny smith apple vegetable salad is creamy, tangy and crisp. Full of goodness that can last a couple days. Yes, it's great the next day, even if you mix it.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A pinch of salt
- A small handful of parsley
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Wash and chop florets from broccoli.
- Chop 1 granny smith apples.
- Peel and grate 1 carrot.
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic.
- Chop a small handful of fresh parsley.
- Mix all ingredients with 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Add a pinch of salt (optional)