Love this super healthy, super good, super easy to make broccoli salad! Full of energy-boosting ingredients, vitamin C, and the great taste of sweet and sour. This granny smith apple vegetable salad is creamy, tangy and crisp. Full of goodness that can last a couple days. Yes, it's great the next day, even if you mix it.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A pinch of salt
- A small handful of parsley
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Wash and chop florets from broccoli.
- Chop 1 granny smith apples.
- Peel and grate 1 carrot.
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic.
- Chop a small handful of fresh parsley.
- Mix all ingredients with 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Add a pinch of salt (optional)