- 3 large red beets
- 3 Tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 5 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- Shred 2 lbs of carrots. (You can use this Kuhn Rikon Julienne Mandoline)
- To shredded beets, add 3 Tablespoons cane sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon ground coriander and 5 Tablespoons white vinegar. Mix well.
- In the center of the beets add 10 minced garlic cloves.
- On a stove top, on medium heat 1/2 cup of grape seed oil, take off heat as soon as you start seeing a little bit of steam.
- Pour the heated oil on the garlic. It will sizzle and give a garlicky, smokey smell. Quick mix the salad. Enjoy!