We have officially stepped foot into fall here in the Northwest, and what better way to enjoy a chilly rainy day than with a fresh warm plate of cheesy orange cauliflower.
White cauliflower is great for your healthy, but an orange cauliflower contains about 25% more vitamin A than a white cauliflower. Orange cauliflower is now in season so go try it while you can!
- 1 head orange cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Place cauliflower florets into a baking dish.
- Add 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt, and juice from 1/2 a lemon.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded parmesan on top.
- Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley and green onion.