I am loving the portobello mushrooms. There are so many yummy and simple ingredients you can put together to get a healthy and satisfying meal. This portobello stuffed tomato garlic and cheese recipe reminds me of pizza, just way more healthier.
Portobello Stuffed Tomato, Garlic and Cheese Recipe
- 1 portobello mushroom
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 stem fresh dill, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Remove the stem from the portobello mushroom. Using the edge of a spoon, scrape and remove the gills. Wipe the inside clean using a paper towel.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on the outside and inside of the mushroom.
- combine tomato, minced garlic clove, mozzarella cheese, a pinch of salt, a pinch of black ground pepper, and fresh dill.
- Bake for 15 minutes.