To assemble this fancy little dish all you need is a few asparagus, some slices of prosciutto and cheese. Prosciutto wrapped asparagus makes a great party appetizer with little prep time. It's crispy and soft.
- 4oz prosciutto
- 12 asparagus
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Drizzle baking sheet with 1/2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
- Wrap each slice of prosciutto around 3 asparagus.
- Place wrapped asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese on top of prosciutto.
- Roast asparagus for 15 minutes, broil last 3 minutes.