So if you don't know, this salad has super powers. I'm for real. Eat more of it and you'll be able to see in the dark! How's that, you say? The answer is carrots. This crunchy orange vegetable is contains beta-carotene. This beta-carotene gets converted to vitamin-A in the body. Vitamin A is essential for healthy vision and and also to boost vision in dim or no lighting. Besides that. carrots make the skin look healthy and be elastic. Red onion is another ingredient in this salad and unlike carrots, it is good for detoxifying the body and to prevent cardiovascular diseases. The small amount of dill in this recipe also contributesto the health! Dill provides a source of energy but also helps with digestion. Eat this powerful salad for health.
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 red onion
- Handful of fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Peel 3 carrots, grate them on the thinnest blade size.
- Chop 1/2 of red onion, thinly.
- Chop a handful of fresh dill.
- Mix with 1-2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise and salt to taste.
- So easy! Now you can enjoy this quick fresh salad!