Zucchini and eggs are a great and inexpensive way to start you morning. Zucchini is filled with great health benefits, such as potassium, magnesium, copper, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2. Its also a great way to get your calcium.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini (peeled optional, cut into slices)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- Sauté zucchini until soft, on medium heat.
- Sprinkle sea salt.
- Add two large eggs, give it a good stir.
- Stir and sauté until eggs are cooked.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.