I love this recipe of roasted little potatoes with vegetables and bacon. Try to find the seasoning in Trader Joe's, but If you don't have a Trader Joe's around where you live, you can use any vegetable seasoning mix. This is diffidently a recipe worth trying, and keeping near by. I love that it's all in one dish, you can throw everything together and let the oven do the rest. It’s summer so look out for the tissue-paper-thin-skinned potatoes. Yes, the ones that are now in season, go get them! Did you know potatoes are the best energy providing vegetable? They also are high in fiber but low in sodium. The bell pepper will boost your immune system and broccoli will curb over eating and promote healthy bones. Whats not to love about this delicious salad? Now excuse me, I'm off the the kitchen to make some more...
- 1.5 pounds little potato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 broccoli head
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 1 Tablespoon trader joe's seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 475F.
- Slice each little potato in half, add to a oven safe casserole dish.
- Cut 1/2 broccoli, add to potatoes.
- Slice or chop 1/2 red onion, 1 red bell pepper and 4 slices of turkey bacon; add all to potatoes.
- Mix all with 1 Tablespoon seasoning, 1 Tablespoon salt and 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast on middle rack for 40minutes, uncovered. Give a good toss half way through roasting.