I love this recipe of roasted little potatoes with vegetables and bacon. Try to find the seasoning in Trader Joe's, but If you don't have a Trader Joe's around where you live, you can use any vegetable seasoning mix. This is diffidently a recipe worth trying, and keeping near by. I love that it's all in one dish, you can throw everything together and let the oven do the rest. It’s summer so look out for the tissue-paper-thin-skinned potatoes. Yes the ones that are now in season, go get them!
- 1.5 pounds little potato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 broccoli head
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 1 Tablespoon trader joe's seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 475F.
- Slice each little potato in half, add to a oven safe casserole dish.
- Cut 1/2 broccoli, add to potatoes.
- Slice or chop 1/2 red onion, 1 red bell pepper and 4 slices of turkey bacon; add all to potatoes.
- Mix all with 1 Tablespoon seasoning, 1 Tablespoon salt and 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast on middle rack for 40minutes, uncovered. Give a good toss half way through roasting.