Breakfast doesn't need to be boring! Eating a satisfying, healthy breakfast can improve your concentration throughout the day. If you don't have the time in the morning for a breakfast salad, make a breakfast salad like this one for lunch or dinner, it can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. This beneficial breakfast salad is full of so many benefits! The easy and cheap eggs add the perfect source of protein to this breakfast. Turkey bacon, another protein source also is packed with vitamin B-12, one of the essential nutrients. Then comes the avocado. Avocado is good to eat to when you want to prevent craving. When you prevent cravings, fat loss increases.
- 3 large eggs
- 6oz turkey bacon
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh stem dill
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Boil 3 large eggs; let them cool completely then slice them.
- Sauté 6oz of turkey bacon (about 4 slices) don't use any oil. Chop turkey bacon into bite sizes.
- Chop 1 thin slice of red onion.
- Slice 3 cherry tomatoes.
- Slice 1/2 of avocado.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Spread 1 small pinch of salt and drizzle with 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar.