Once I tried brussel sprouts I got attached. And recently, after visiting a restaurant and ordering a side dish of seared brussel sprouts, it made me want to run home and sear more of these bad boys. You need just four ingredients for this seared brussel sprouts with bacon and cheese recipe, I know it's easy! Brussel sprouts are great for weight watchers and healthy eaters. well I guess that is all the people. Brussel sprouts are filled with goodness like fiber, protein and some iron.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- A pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- Chop 4 slices of bacon into small bite sizes.
- Slice each brussel sprout in half.
- Heat up a skillet and sauté bacon, as soon as the bacon starts getting a brown color add in sliced brussel sprouts and a pinch of salt.
- Sear sprouts and bacon until the brussel sprouts start getting softer.
- Take sprouts and bacon to a serving plate and sprinkle 1 Tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese.