We received the key to our new place for the summer, and the kids are super excited. I am looking forward to less cleaning, which means more time to play and enjoy the pool which is just outside of our family room. Now we just need to finish packing our things and move across the bridge.
Although the weather has been in the 90s (fahrenheit) and sometimes even in more, it is still spring, so this crunchy green spring salad is the perfect salad to make right now. Filled with fresh hydrating ingredients and a dose of vitamin c.
Green Spring Salad Recipe
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 english cucumber, chopped
- 2 scallion, chopped
- 1 stem dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.