Just like an avocado, dragon fruit contains healthy fats. Have you ever tried this gorgeous exotic fruit? It's a must try. Dragon fruit is rich in protein, fiber, boosts your immune system, great for your skin and is loaded with antioxidants. There are three different kind of dragon fruit, but either one will give your great health benefits.
- 1 dragon fruit
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- Sweet Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1 Tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Toss 1 cup mixed greens with sweet vinaigrette.
- Chop 1 avocado, 1 dragon fruit and add to the greens.
- Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese on top and enjoy.