Just like an avocado, dragon fruit contains healthy fats. Have you ever tried this gorgeous exotic fruit? It's a must try. Dragon fruit is rich in protein, fiber, boosts your immune system, great for your skin and is loaded with antioxidants. There are three different kind of dragon fruit, but either one will give your great health benefits. The greens in this salad can be a variety of greens but greens are mainly good for eye health, especially the dark and leafy ones. Honey adds a little sweetness but is also good for eating as a weight-loss remedy or to boost brain function. I recomend this salad if your'e looking in to try a recipe with dragonfruit.
- 1 dragon fruit
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- Sweet Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1 Tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Toss 1 cup mixed greens with sweet vinaigrette.
- Chop 1 avocado, 1 dragon fruit and add to the greens.
- Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese on top and enjoy.