The cheese and tomato in this appetizer go together so well! The tomato is low calorie and is full of fiber. The cheese provides a great source of protein and fat. This appetizer is simple to make and includes simple ingredients that are on hand.
- 2-3 tomatoes
- small handful of fresh dill or parsley
- 1 big garlic clove or 2 small
- 3 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (any kind you prefer)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Slice 2-3 fresh tomatoes
- Into a mixing bowl add 3 Tablespoons of mayonnaise, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, 1 cup shredded cheese, minced garlic clove and small handful of fresh chopped dill or parsley. Mix well together.
- Put a teaspoon of cheese mix on each sliced tomato and enjoy!