Warm grapefruit salad is a low calorie snack. Grapefruits have many different health benefits. One of the fantastic health benefits of grapefruit is its effectiveness when it comes to losing weight. It is low in sodium but high in enzymes that like to burn fat, which makes it something of a weight loss dream! Grapefruit promotes proper digestion and aids metabolic action. You can read more on the power of grapefruits here.
Warm Grapefruit Salad Recipe
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and cubed
- 1 orange, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flakes
- Preheat the broiler in your oven.
- Gently mix fruit with cinnamon and ginger and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Broil for 3 minutes.
- Drizzle honey and sprinkle with coconut flakes.